Criminal Offenses and Penalties stated under Presidential Decree No. 705 otherwise known as the Revised Forestry Code of the Philippines:
- Cutting, gathering and/or collecting timber or other products without license.
- Unlawful occupation or destruction of forest lands.
- Pasturing Livestock
- Illegal occupation of national parks system and recreation areas and vandalism therein.
- Destruction of wildlife resources
- Survey by unauthorized person
- Misclassification and survey by government official or employee.
- Tax declaration on real property.
- Coercion and influence
- Unlawful possession of implements and devices used by forest officers.
- Payment, collection and remittance of forest charges.
- Sale of wood products
- Arrest; Institution of criminal actions
On the Campaign against Illegal logging enforcing the Forestry Reform of the Philippines, this Group has arrested 22 persons violating said Code seizing a total of Php 596,474.10 estimated amount of evidence and 4 cases turned over to DENR for their administrative adjudication.